Mr. McNeill is a power plant professional with 32 years of technical, supervisory and managerial experience in the areas of training, performance improvement, emergency management and radiation protection and industrial safety. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) authorized outreach trainer for general industry occupational safety and health standards and policy.
Bill provided direct oversight for technical training program implementation in the areas of: Engineering, Radiation Protection, Chemistry, Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation. In this capacity, he designed and developed materials that met accreditation standards and participated as an evaluator for many training accreditation teams. Mr. McNeill has expertise in change management techniques and program implementation. Also, Bill has been the RPM at a PWR with a strong background in applied health physics, emergency preparedness and industrial safety.
- Provided accreditation consultant services for multiple nuclear plants preparing for training accreditation renewal and probation recovery and 95-003 collective evaluations.
- Maintenance and Technical Training Manager for Exelon’s Byron Nuclear Power Station.
- Radiation Protection Manager for Exelon’s Byron Nuclear Power Station.
- Radiation Protection Operations Superintendent / ALARA Coordinator for Exelon’s Byron Nuclear Power Station.
- Radiation Protection Group Lead / Emergency Planning for Exelon’s Byron Nuclear Power Station.
- Radiation Protection / ALARA Analyst for Exelon’s Byron Nuclear Power Station.
- Radiation Protection - Chemistry Lead Field Superintendent (for Exelon’s Byron Nuclear Power Station.
- Lead Instructor / Support Group for Exelon’s Byron Nuclear Power Station.
- Work Planner / Mechanical for Columbia Nitrogen Corp
- Program Planner / Nuclear Submarine Overhaul, Litton Industries.
- Machinist Mate (E-6) / Nuclear Power / Submarine, US Navy.
Academic Credentials and Qualifications
- Business Management Program, Mississippi Gulf Coast College, 1987
- Navy Nuclear Prototype Training/Chemistry – Idaho Falls, Idaho.
- Machinist Mate Training – Waukegan, Illinois.
- Basic / Advanced Instructor Training
- Westinghouse – Introduction to Power Plant Operations
- OSHA Course #501 – Trainer Course in Occupational Safety and Health Standards for General Industry