Robert "Bill" Lindsey, MA, educ.
Mr. Lindsey is a power plant professional with over 24 years of technical, supervisory and managerial experience in the area of nuclear training. In addition to his personal training experience, Bill has provided training accreditation evaluation and assistance throughout the nuclear industry.
- Provided accreditation consultant services for multiple nuclear plants preparing for accreditation renewal and probation recovery.
- Assigned as a senior evaluator in training and accreditation group of the Institute of Nuclear Power Operations, completing 20-plus accreditation team visits for both operations and maintenance training at power plants throughout the United States.
- Provided training assistance to multiple plants, including South Africa’s Koeberg Nuclear Plant, the first international plant to seek U.S. training accreditation.
- Training Manager, Florida Power & Light’s St. Lucie Nuclear Plant
- Operations Training Superintendent, Beaver Valley Nuclear Plant
- Operations Training Supervisor, Turkey Point Nuclear Plant
- Licensed Senior Reactor Operator at Turkey Point Nuclear Plant
Related Military Experience
- Instructor and Training Advisor at the U.S. Navy’s S5G Nuclear Prototype Training Unit
- Instructor and Training Advisor at the U.S. Navy’s Basic Nuclear Power School
Academic Credentials and Qualifications
- NRC Licensed Senior Reactor Operator, 1988 - 1998
- A.S., Industrial Management Technology, 1996
- Westinghouse Senior Reactor Operator Certification, 1996
- M.A., Education (HRD), George Washington University, 1984
- B.S., Sociology, University of the State of New York, 1980
- A.S., University of the State of New York, 1980