Mr. Tim Bostwick is a nuclear power plant professional with a broad range of managerial and implementation experience in the area of Performance Improvement (Corrective Action, Self-Assessment, Benchmarking, and Operating Experience). Tim has a proven record managing a Corrective Action Program (CAP), leading program/process recoveries, as well as mentoring senior leadership and department management. Tim is proficient at motivating a workforce to embrace CAP and engage in performance improvement initiatives as well as guiding management teams through behavioral changes that support a learning organizational culture. His principle strengths are his considerable hands-on experiences, his attention to detail, and his transferable passion/commitment to excellence.
- 2009-Present - Performance Improvement Consultant, NWI Consulting, LLC, Knoxville, TN.
- 2006-2009 - Self-Assessment/Benchmarking/Operating Experience/ INPO Coordinator, Exelon Nuclear Corp., Clinton Power Station, Clinton, IL.
- 1996-2006 - Corrective Action Program Manager, Exelon Nuclear Corp., Clinton Power Station, Clinton, IL.
- 1987-1996 - Operations Planning Specialist, Illinois Power Co., Clinton Power Station, Clinton, IL.
- 1986-1987 - Construction Engineer, MEC Inc., Clinton Power Station, Clinton, IL.
- 1985-1986 - System Release Engineer, Pullman Power, Plant Alvin Vogtle, Waynesville, Ga.
- 1984-1985 - Assistant System Release Coordinator, Baldwin Assoc., Clinton Power Station, Clinton, IL.
Academic Credentials and Qualifications
- Requested speaker at the nuclear industry’s Corrective Action Program Owner’s Group (2004)
- Chief Nuclear Officer’s Exceptional Service Award 2003 – Exelon Corporate (Exelon’s highest award)
- Distinguished Performance Award 2003 - Clinton Power Station (Station’s highest award)
- Advanced Prevention and Reduction of Organizational & Programmatic Failures - Performance Improvement International (PII)
- Observation and Human Error Reduction Techniques - Performance Improvement International
- TapRoot Advanced Investigation Team Leader - System Improvement Inc.
- Equifactor Equipment Reliability Troubleshooting & TapRoot Root Cause Analysis – System Improvement Inc.
- Computer Literate (Microsoft Word, Excel, Lotus Notes, PassPort, Event & Causal Factor Charting)